Hi, I'm Noel Cower and this is my personal website. I'm a software engineer, writer, and aspiring plenty-of-things. There used to be a blog here, but I decided that after six or so years of not updating it, it would be better to remove it as the main entrypoint for my site. Instead, I've tried to provide a handful of links to make it easier to either follow me somewhere or contact me if need be.
The following are some links to other places I live on the internet, which have largely replaced my blog for the time being.
- Where I do all current personal software development.
- Where I do less personal software development. This is mostly for professional work these days.
- Where I mostly write things in brief and talk with folks on Twitter.
- My Mastodon account, which I may use for future writing. I also use this if I need to talk to someone on Mastodon.
- The site I use to receive emails from recruiters. Do not use the email address below for recruiting or you'll end up on a block-list.
If you need to contact me for some reason, I can be reached at the following email address: email@example.com. I generally try to respond to emails within a week, but this depends on the email and whether it needs a response. Recruiters should not use this address and instead go through LinkedIn above.